Saturday, July 3, 2010

What are we up to?

Well as always I have grand plans, we will see which of them come to fruition!

Firstly I am planning on investing on some indoor plants after reading in one of the AVN mags about the vast improvements that can be made to air quality. I just need to work out where to place them so little ones cant access them, which ones are non poisonous to children and then actually get off my butt and buy them!

Second grand plan is to plant a sunflower garden with the Family Day Care kids including doing little stakes with their photos on next to their own plant. I have yet to work out where we would actually plant them though lol!

Also this week I am starting to learn a bit about programming. I am hoping to have a bit more structure and goals now that we are starting to fill up and I feel a bit more in control of things.

I made a very exciting discovery today - Jettys in Hillarys does a $20 buffet breakfast and it is superb. We spent a lovely morning with some fantastic friends over from QLD and will definitly go back again.

No comments: