Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Update from me

It has been a very hectic few weeks so I havent updated my blog!

Tomorrow will be my first late start (8am) in a fortnight other than last Friday when I woke up at 5.30am vomiting and then continued to do so for the next 2 days. Not really what I was planning! So I am looking forward to getting back to a normal timetable with my early starts officially finished yay.

However I managed to fulfill a few of my goals:

House plants - I found a rubber plant ie ficus at Bunnings on the weekend which is the start of my push to increase air quality through indoor foliage.



Other planting - Also while we were there I picked up some coriander and an interesting plant called a soapwort which I am planning on making soap (obviously!!) out of . Carrots and Cucumbers have sprouted, they just need to get a bit bigger and T can plant them. We have a big head of brocolli that I am about to go and harvest and the celery is also almost ready.

Organisation - I managed to label and organise the shelves in the playroom and found a spot to hang up our bikes outside which has freed up some space.

There is more but I am tired so I will come back and update the rest later

No comments: